FP Budget helmet in COLD CAST!

I am working on my list of people. I can only do about 2 helmets a week. Family before hobby.

Its tough juggling the two, keep plugging away (at least till mines done ;) ) no but really keep up the good work...I think the people will love this lid, its a great lid before now in CC!

asok trying to pm you but its not working for me.
Are you still casting? very interested in purchasing one. please pm me with the details
Thanks,
Steven

I got my Asok CC Boba helmet today and its a really great, Asok has done a flawless job casting these helmets, And his profesional way he condones buisness, makes for a pleasure to deal wit thew guy, recipts group updates personal updates,to any one considering buying one but are not sure I say go for it you will not be dissapointed.
Now some comp shots, Asok Boba next to 2 of my Boba's
P3060006.JPGP3060001.JPGP3060003.JPGP3060007.JPG
(Sorry about the bad pics , there from my phone)

Thank you Asok

I got my Asok CC Boba helmet today and its a really great, Asok has done a flawless job casting these helmets, And his profesional way he condones buisness, makes for a pleasure to deal wit thew guy, recipts group updates personal updates,to any one considering buying one but are not sure I say go for it you will not be dissapointed.
Now some comp shots, Asok Boba next to 2 of my Boba's
View attachment 52215View attachment 52216View attachment 52217View attachment 52218
(Sorry about the bad pics , there from my phone)

Thank you Asok

What are the other 2 helms?

They are the ones I make,Molded and cast from a helmet I scratch built
the white one is the version wiith the ears molded in and the gray one is the ears as seperate pieces
and atached

Great casting, asok! I really like the helmet.

Congratulation for the new helmet, jinto. Those are top quality helmets (all 3 of them).

Respect!

Jinto, you did those from scratch, wow! Also, thanks for the kind words. I just do my best to treat others the way I want to be treated. I am very happy that my new way of packing helmets worked. You have no clue how much that bothers me that the helmets were getting to people broke.

Thanks , yeah well you are doing all the right things,

And yes I did, well I made the master for the molds those came from, from scratch they are fiberglass castings from sillicon molds , you know what I mean

Yep, Asok is great to deal with. I recieved my helmet a few days ago, and it looks incredible. The one small issue was quickly addresses and dealt with. I have zero complaints, and if anyone is on the fence about these, I would say go for it :)

Got mine yesterday and wanted to know what others have done when putting the scope together and attaching the ear piece? If you have pics that would be great! Thanks

the ear kinda sits on the side...the RF fits together then a dab of superglue or magnets to hold it together...I put nuts and bolts in the RF stalk to hold the RF topper to the stalk and put a machine screw in the stalk with jb weld to keep it set to the stalk and nut and washers inside the helmet to hold it in place but also allow it to move with your hand

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back