Wiki Update

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Hello all.

We installed the wiki years ago and it truly is a great piece of software. Unfortunately, it isn't tied in to vBulletin very well and therefore was never populated as it should have been, meaning it isn't the resource it could be.

With that in mind, we are having new software installed that will directly integrate with vbulletin and allow you to easily contribute to the wiki. We have a team coming in next week to begin the install and migration for a couple of days (probably starting Monday). Please be patient with us as this is done.

Once the new wiki is in place, we will be holding contests throughout the remainder of the year to help get it populated and get a knowledge transfer from the forum to the wiki to help future Fett fans easily be able to find the information they need.

Well, it was about time for a new face lift like the one on TDH. More info means more visitors! Amazing work so far. Everything you touch is transformed in gold!

Respect!

Any update on when the wiki is coming back? I put off building a jetpack and now that I want to look for templates, they're gone.

you don't need a wiki for that... there are stickies at the top of the various threads. for example, in the boba fett armor section there's a post called "all boba fett armor stencils and templates" right at the top of the page.

The updated wiki is still under development. I believe that Art is wanting to unveil at the beginning of August. However he does have quite a lot going on currently so it could possibly be some time shortly after that.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back