new here! Boba fett vs Darth Revan - who looks more awesome?

Obrey

New Hunter
Hey Guys,

new here! glad to be on the forums!

I noticed alot of you make some awesome costumes of fett and other SW characters. I was wondering, between Boba fett and Darth Revan, who do you think visually looks cooler? or has a more awesome design!? random question!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums bro.
Your on a Fett-centric forum so don't be surprised if nearly everyone answers "Boba Fett". If you were on a Revan costume making forum they'd say "Revan".

For me (surprise surprise) it's got to be Fett. Revan has a very cool design and I love KOTOR but Fett trumps Revan for cool factor. I mean he's got a jetpack on his back and a flamethrower flying out of his wrist! That's just bad ***.

His backpack has jets. Boba fett. We have a revan in our group and he get a lot of atention but most ppl don't know who he is.

No contest.
Fett all the way.
The only reason I am not trying to build a Fett for my first costume is the complexity.
I think that Fett is something to build up to.

Cheers

Craig

I guess I made a mistake because my first major costume build WAS Boba Fett. Oh well, I learned quite a few new skills with that project, and it slowly got upgraded over the years after that. :)

Let me think for a sec....Boba Fett. Revan is a awesome character and has a cool story and stuff but Boba's is just better :)

I have my eye on some Fett parts makers, but it will have to wait until I have sorted out a Tusken and a Snowtrooper.
But still Fett is the most awesome character from the original trilogy.

Craig

Fett. I'm kinda nervous to tackle him yet. Have 3 suits under my belt now and am working on a GM, so hopefully, that'll prepare me a little for it.

Still no contest.
Fett all the way, when the original trilogy was still quite fresh in my mind, I always wanted to be Fett when we played star wars at school. The problem was everyone wanted to be Fett. Maybe one day I will pluck up the courage to start building up a Fett costume.
Until then I will look around this site at everyone eles work.

Craig

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back