WHY THE CHANGE

lonewolf327

Jr Hunter
Whats up vode ,new to TDH (2 month's) but not new to STAR WARS. I always like the way G/L made( comic's ,novel's ,e-books ,and movies )all S/W info. follow one story line,except for the Karen Traviss thing.i like the fact's and history of S/W,like how many death star's where there? ...........give up ? 4 2 where blown up ANH,ESB. 1 prototype destroyed out side the maw installation . (grand moff Tarken's secret research installation),and 1 made by the Hutt clans called the dark saber project.now w/that said let's talk FETT .Why did the cape ,j/p ,gauntlet colors change from ESB to ROTJ any body know ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As I've read, Boba's armor was always being modded, upgarded or he'd swap out parts.....can you imagine his walk-in closet aboard Slave 1? :)
He probably had many pairs of gauntlets and various armor parts that he collected from his conquests throughout his career.

i understand the modded parts in all but , the color's in mandalorian color's mean alot.
blue =reliability
green=duty
gold=vengeance
black=justice
gray=mourning a lost love
red= honoring a father
so i can see why boba starts with his basic green , red & gold but, why change color's for ROTJ .
may be like u said replacement and mod's

you do know all that stuff was made up and retconned after the movies came out, right? the reason they changed between esb and rotj was that some yaboo in the prop department just started grabbing stuff to get this guy into costume. originally everything in star wars looked the way it did because it looked cool and that is all. george can't even pronounce the word gungan, do you think he really cares about mandalorian culture and society? i don't think he does.

Yeah dont try to deciphere fetts armour and colours , or to put it in crhonilogical order,
when the films were made know one had a clue the following it would muster or the fact that people would analize each idividual peice and prop in the films, it was all thrown togther, and the EU hasnt helpt by adding all the conflicting difrent back storys.
But its all a bit of fun

Whats up vode's new to TDH (2 month's) but not new to STAR WARS. I always like the way G/L made( comic's ,novel's ,e-books ,and movies )all S/W info. follow one story line,except for the Karen Traviss thing.i like the fact's and history of S/W,like how many death star's where there? ...........give up ? 4 2 where blown up ANH,ESB. 1 prototype destroyed out side the maw installation . (grand moff Tarken's secret research installation),and 1 made by the Hutt clans called the dark saber project.now w/that said let's talk FETT .Why did the cape ,j/p ,gauntlet colors change from ESB to ROTJ any body know ?

Vode (plural), vod (singular)

you are right ,i forget sometimes that this was all just put together and thought about later and then the gaps filled in .

fixed the vode's -vod thank's 2 short

gcngamer128 it's more like a big puzzle i'm just trying to find the right peace's

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back