Anyone have a Pottery Barn Coupon?

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I know it's a long shot, but is there any chance that anyone would actually have a coupon to Pottery Barn? I have a long list of expensive star wars stuff i'm getting ready to pull the trigger on, and figured it couldn't hurt to ask. If so, just let me know. Thanks!
-Scott

If you get the catalog sent to your house, they usually have a note on the back about a 10% coupon or code. I threw mine away not that long ago.

Yvette

Do they come in the paper or where do you get them? I can look at my house, just need to know what to look in.

Do they come in the paper or where do you get them? I can look at my house, just need to know what to look in.

I wish I knew. I only hearrd that they do exist, but they're few and far between. My son picked the star wars motif and it's gonna run a few hundred $$......

I got the latest catalogs this week & no coupon. I did get this 10% coupon code thru email this week:

RKMT-Z4Z7-X4M8

(it's for pb & not kids pb, but I wonder if it'll work).

Yvette

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back