Horse LoverZ Coupon Code.

Talkren

Jr Hunter
Hey guys, I got my girth belt today in the mail and in the package I also received a coupon code for 5$ of my next order. It expires 1/31/2011 so as I will not be buying anything from them that soon, so I figured I would post it here for anyone that would like to use it if you are going to get your girth belt soon. I dont know if it is a one time use or just a general coupon code, but PM me if you would like it. Also, I dont think there is a minimum purchase amount, so you could use it on any order.

EDIT: I guess its just easier to post it instead of having people send me a PM so here it is

5FW2010C

Just use it at checkout and it should go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking to order a girth for awhile now and this was a perfect opportunity. The coupon worked for me, thanks a lot!

Talkren the coupon code you mentioned is not working and I think its too late now, but I was searching today for Horse LoverZ coupon and found a good one. This is the code "cz6293" and you can find it her Horse LoverZ Coupons . If you find better coupon then please let me know through PM.

Chrinai- which girth did you order from Horse Lovers? I believe the smallest size in the accurate girth is 36". I believe the accurate one is a Centaur Mohair size 24" or 26".

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back