Kids Jango helmet WIP

Jango 5204

Active Hunter
I really haven't done anything Jango related in quite awhile. My suit has been done for several years, and thanks to Cruzer I have all the top quality goods. Our O.B. and his 4 year old son are huge Star Wars fans. I took pictures with him as Jango during the Star Wars concert this last year and myself and a couple of friends did a quick birthday party for him also (I'm Vader). I gave him a kids lightsaber from ultrasabers.com and a C-6 EpII helmet I mangled up. I glued it all back together, repainted it and gave it to him as a display piece for his room.
We had our first baby on December 7th and I wanted to give him something else for his son. Who ya gonna call???..Cruzer of course.;) Got one of his kid's Jango helmets and went to work. Here it is. I'll give it to him on this Thursday when we have our appointment. We talk about Star Wars for 20 minutes and baby stuff for 5 minutes. :wacko

Here's his party:
P9110164.jpg

Helmet progression:
PC300371.jpg

PC300372.jpg

P1110378.jpg

P1250386.jpg

P1250388.jpg

P1250387.jpg

P1250385.jpg

Hey don't thank me...you made it while I watched. (y)
You did a great job finishing it. The kid's going to be excited!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back