Another FNG

ZolarKresh

New Hunter
Greetings to all,

I have been lurking for a few weeks now, decided it was time to introduce myself. A little about me; I am 41, was in the Army for almost 19 years, a student (thank you Army), and single. I got interested in costuming during the Albuquerque Comic Con. I did some searching on the internet and found this site and the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club. On Saturday I spoke to members of the Black Fire Clan, from the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club, and my interest grew even stronger.

I have looked all over the forums and have a good idea where I want to go with my armor and design. Being a starving student, I plan on scratch building my first kit. The tutorials I found have really helped to give me inspiration, but any suggestions on the best way to go about starting would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome aboard. The info found within' these cyber walls is second to none.
Between the historians and artisans here......you won't be led astray.

Welcome...redkraytdragon (spelling) is from ABQ I spent 9 months at kirtland last year training, not to bad a place. RKD makes some decent armor for the cheap you should talk to him about it...very affordable and pretty accurate as well

Thanks for the greetings y'all. I actually talked to RKD at the ACC, one of the people that got me even more interested in building my own set.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back