ESB repaint for BobaFerret

Devilstar2k2

Active Hunter
Repainting this for a garrison mate... Some of it is stenciled, and some of it is free-hand. I'm just kind of winging it until I get an airbrush. Right now, it's rattle cans and hand brushed acrylics.

2011-01-22195648.gif

jdjdjak.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The last helmet that I painted was a rush job; I had about a week to paint it, and my back right panel didn't look so hot. I made the mistake of doing the back panels last and ran out of time. I'll never make that mistake again. From now on, that panel gets done first.

I do plan on eventually redoing the panel for the guy, but right now, he's having too much fun torturing me with it... lol...

Added a pic of the right mandible to the top post. Still working on that whole section... There's no dark red on it yet and I need to add some more grey to the end of the long silver section to the right of the cat scratch, as well as tweak a few other things. I just wanted to post some progress for BobaFerret, its been a few days.

EDIT-

Switched cameras... Might have to refresh to see the new pic...

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW DS... Phenominal man! I just finished well...semi-finished my ROTJ lid and will be posting pics tonight ; ). Came out wonderful!
B

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back