Hasbro Boba Fett helmet Visor mod / new at the forum

fpsh0oter

New Hunter
Hello, this is my first thread. I have watched some of the incredible, creative work on this forum. Since I’m a big fan of Star Wars, especially Boba Fett and mandalorians (from neo-crusaders to beskar styled), I though I register at tdh. After watching some awesome mando armours on this site and other like mandalorian mercs, I've got inspired to make my own armor and I’m planning on doing so in the future. My first attempt will be most likely budget trashcan armour (since I’m 17 and I do not work).

I have little experience and my only work is repainting a bad rubies I found dusted down in a comic book store and a visor conversion on a hasbro Boba Fett helmet. The plan in the future is to maybe order a bobamaker helmet, since I have zero experience with molding, resin, bondo etc. Anyway, though a good start at this page would be showing of my visor mod of the Hasbro bucket. Repaint in the future. As said before, I have none experience with molding, fiber glassing, bondoing etc, so this is a really simple conversion, but I think it looks good. Will also do repaint and weather the visor further. :D 102_1976.JPG102_1980.JPG102_1981.JPG102_1983.JPG102_2021.JPG102_2008.JPG Tried to add the wavy brow

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on you , keep at it and over time youl get your experiance up and b able to take on biger and better prodjects ,
but a trash can armour a good starting point,

That is really quite cool, nice work. What did you make that out of? Dis you just stick the new piece over the top of the other one?

Its a really simple conversion. Used a bucket with almost the same size of the helmet. I used a template, added the wavy brow and then I cut the shape out. Sanded, primed, painted and glued.

Started my trash can armor (just the armor plates for the chest armor), I will use a different helmet or repaint the converted hasbro. The colors are not a part of the final product

102_2033.JPG

102_2024.JPG

hey cool armor im new to this forum. i have been makin a boba fett based mando suit. its almost done. thanks to wof templates or it wouldnt have been possible

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back