The man is off his rocker!!!!!

Seth Rogen is well known for pulling pranks, so this shouldn't be taken seriously.

I love Lucasfilm's response to the article:
[Lucas] was not serious when he talked about the end of the world in 2012, but he is an adamant believer that the world is flat, that Stonehenge was built by aliens, and that the sun revolves around the Earth. These are among the many subjects he commonly discusses at length with Elvis, who he's going to digitally insert into Indy 5, along with a roster of famous dead actors. Seth Rogen is a funny guy, but George and Steven are taking Chris Rock with them on the Millennium Falcon!

Yes, but it's also well known that LFL is horrible at putting out fires:
The shoddy SE/DVD remastering as "intentional" creative decisions lies/response, anyone?

They can joke all they want but it still wouldn't surprise me.

Yes, but it's also well known that LFL is horrible at putting out fires:
The shoddy SE/DVD remastering as "intentional" creative decisions lies/response, anyone?

They can joke all they want but it still wouldn't surprise me.

If Lucas really believed that 2012 is the end of the world, he would have stopped making the Clone Wars series, shut down his Lucasfilm company & take his family & go into hiding.

Keep in mind that Lucas is also planning to do the entire Star Wars saga in 3D & that's due to begin in 2012 and it will end in 2017. The first chapter, "The Phantom Menace" is due to be released in 3D in 2012. There is also talk of a new Indiana Jones movie. (Why would Lucas bother releasing the entire Star Wars saga in 3D and talk about the new Indiana Jones movie if he really thinks the world is going to end in 2012?)
As stated before, Seth Rogen is very well known as a prankster, and he loves to pull the press's leg. (You should have seen him at the San Diego Comic Con. That guy is a comedian. Pure & simple.) Seth Rogen even turned rewrote the straight character of Britt Reid and turned him into a comedian in the new "Green Hornet" movie.

Do i look at the first post or the last post because mine is the last post...:lol:

You would think after 500 posts the noob factor would be gone.

The Maker will do what the Maker wishes, no matter if it ticks off the fans. The Maker has turned into what he was against; a big evil corporation bent on total world domination through marketing rights. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back