ROTJ Boba Fett WIP - a different one :)

Sergiotron

New Hunter
Hi everybody!
My name is Sergio, I live in Colombia, I'm a digital artist and I've been bitten by the Fett bug (I hope it is the right expression).
I've been a member of this forum for about a year, and it's time for me to take the big step.

This is my ROTJ Boba Fett so far:
fett1.png

I hope you like it and feel free to make comments if I have missed something (y)

PD: Boba Fett has a LOT of tiny details!

Thanks!
I've added the left gaunlet/glove, a new cod piece (with the DANGEROUS dent), the cape and some quick colors in the pants
fett2.png

The right gaunlet will be a harder challenge!

Thanks for looking :)

how much help you want I can name off a bunch of stuff that needs adding or changed depending on what your going for also...helmets shape is off, looks kinda like you use an action figure for the image not a person with a legit helmet? The Range Finder top is missing the view finder...and the peices like knees and guant

how much help you want I can name off a bunch of stuff that needs adding or changed depending on what your going for also...helmets shape is off, looks kinda like you use an action figure for the image not a person with a legit helmet? The Range Finder top is missing the view finder...and the peices like knees and guant

Thanks for the comment.
I'm using the huge gallery here in TDH for reference. Not only one picture, and not other references.
I will look again the range finder.

The ROTJ helmet does not have the Viewfinder

Thanks. I will fix that :)

Exactly which album in the gallery do you recomend for ROTJ reference? I'm not a Boba Fett expert, and I found some differences between armors that I thought they were the same ROTJ one.

I'm confused now :S
I added that khaki/green color at last moment, just becouse the silver one looked too simple... Bad idea?
the helmet you have there on it is ESB/ ROTJ special edition in ROTJ the helmet used had red kill stripes kinda dirty looking metal ears not the green/khaki ones little different damage the colors were also a little different on it as well

dont forget wookie braids...might want to add a few more leather pouches also, looking pretty good

Noted. Thanks!

the helmet you have there on it is ESB/ ROTJ special edition in ROTJ the helmet used had red kill stripes kinda dirty looking metal ears not the green/khaki ones little different damage the colors were also a little different on it as well

That was helpful! I guess I'm doing the ESB/ROTJ Special Edition.
I will focus on a single gallery now (Art of Star Wars)
:)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back