So, no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.

TrooperDyl

Jr Hunter
Kia ora,

The names Dylan or Dyl to my friends. I've been a lurker here for a long time but now it's time I came out of the shadows and started participating in this fine community.
My life is made up of a lot of Star Wars and other assorted Sci Fi. I'm a proud member of the Southern Cross Garrison, home of the 501st in New South Wales, Australia and I spend a lot of my time arguing the finer points of Lando's moustache and Artoo's foul mouth with my fellow troopers.
I am about to become a father(T-minus 18 days) which is just the most terrifying wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.
I look forward to sharing in the discussions here and looking on longingly as everyone buys up the things I can no longer afford due to having to buy nappies for a poop monster. :lol:

Cheers,

Dyl

Me and my girl.
IMG_0078star.jpg

hey man, welcome to TDH. i remember seeing your name on CT.N, did you ever get those clone legs i sent you?

Heya fellas,
Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah mate, I got the legs.
The idiot courier just dumped them at another warehouse at the same address as mine.
Luckily a bloke there brought it down to me when he saw the name on the package.
The box clearly stated the address and that a signature was required so I was well pissed off.
Gave Australia Post a call and made a complaint.
We now have a different guy on our run. Seems this fella was pretty loose with his deliveries.
I meant to send you a message about it, sorry mate.
I'll head over and sign up at the Bounty Hunters Guild as well.
Cheers for the tip.

Dyl

Cheers mate.
It's SOOOOO much easier when your better half is as keen to get into the plastic as you are. She's funny, she doesn't like anyone to know that it's a female under the bucket. She even got cranky at a bloke one day who saw her out the back of a venue and then started telling people "That ones a girl". She had a firm word with him and he stopped pretty quickly. :p
I have to say I'm really enjoying the TDH experience. There is a wealth of information here that I have only just started to plumb and it's so user friendly.

Nice troopers , But yeah rergardless of the armour, in that pic at least id have guessed it was a female under there , ,
but thats not a bad thing

Oh and its good to see more Sydney siders here there arnt enough of us

Heya fellas,
Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah mate, I got the legs.
The idiot courier just dumped them at another warehouse at the same address as mine.
Luckily a bloke there brought it down to me when he saw the name on the package.
The box clearly stated the address and that a signature was required so I was well pissed off.
Gave Australia Post a call and made a complaint.
We now have a different guy on our run. Seems this fella was pretty loose with his deliveries.
I meant to send you a message about it, sorry mate.
I'll head over and sign up at the Bounty Hunters Guild as well.
Cheers for the tip.

Dyl
U guys are having postal trouble too?!? Waht is it with postal service in this new millenia? I bet the postal service is costing us more money than anything else out there due to broken/damaged and lost shipments. I have started to document and complain now about every little thing that happens and boy are they starting to get tired of hearing from me.

back to the topic: welcome and your 'tumes look fantastic.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back