ROTJ Bucket now with Paint

BountyHunter185 wrote:

:eek: WOW!! :eek: That's just Amazing! :eek:

But we all know why WPK is doing this...So that the ROTJ team guys will forever be in debt to the leader of the ESB team. :D

Ha ha ha... Man, that sounds so good doesn't it! Just dangling the carrot... :lol: To funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
( WPK wrote)

Seeker - BLASPHEMY!!

: WPK!!! Defending ROTJ ???:eek:

Hey Mods....some impostor is passing himself off as WPK!.:lol:

That Bucket is absolutely incredible! The serious attention to detail is remarkable. Keep updating us WPK....if that's who you really are.;)

Now BoJangleFett, I was only drawing a line in the sand between Jango and Boba... ;) ROTJ had nothing to do with it! :lol:

WPK, would this helmet ever be offered in a non-scarred version? If not, I've lost my interest. :(

batninja wrote:

WPK, would this helmet ever be offered in a non-scarred version? If not, I've lost my interest. :(

ROTJ is supposed to be scared, if you don't want the scars just fill them with spot glazeing putty like you would any other defect, it is no big deal and nothing to really worry about losing interest over.

Looking AWESOME BUD!!!!
Lynn

Uh oh, take Seeker's advice and BONDO those scratches off!

Seriously, amazing work man. Your attention to detail is superb.

Not trying to be ugly, but what were you planning to do with this helmet? I mean, if you are going for RotJ, this IS the way you want to go.

batninja wrote:

Last edited:

batninja wrote:

Also,FYI the MSH2 has a few "scars and nicks" on it that are supposed to be there as well.
Lynn

You're killing me!!! How much longer do we have to wait? The weather is warming up, tax moneys coming.... perfect time to buy a new helmet.

Lynn, BB and others...

Sorry for offending up-standing ROTJers with my remarks. I guess my point is, I've already Bondo-ed up the scars on a couple fiberglass helmets, and it was not a great experience. When I decided to strip said helmets and re-paint, the Bondo came off with the paint, and I was forced to do the entire procedure over again. Live and learn...

So...it IS a great helmet, and yes, I understand the scratches are supposed to be there; I'm not an idiot, I've seen the pics. I just prefer to do the weathering myself, and was simply asking if the helmet was going to be offered sans scratches. I'm guessing not, and will move on.

Hey man, no offense taken on my part. I was just wondering if you had some other plans for the helmet. :)

Last edited:
Nah, it's just a beautiful helmet...and even though it's 'accurate', it's just a shame to see it all scarred up like that. :)

If it were up to me, I'd personally love to have a pristine, un-scarred MSH2, with an un-warped visor squint, WITH the dent. Not accurate, but a guy can dream, yes?

**sigh**

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back