My Boba Fett status quo

Jorun Lakhil

Active Hunter
Hi out there !

I want you to show my Boba Fett status quo and some updates on my costume.
I started again to replace the evo toys parts of my costume.
A MOW jetpack is on its way, I got a pair of MOW boots, already weathered them and sewed a pair of new gloves. Also I got a set of LEDs, so what do you think, what shall I change ?

Thank you all in advance !

46876108.jpg

14073662.jpg

35403245.jpg

18451362.jpg

81917446.jpg

23250089.jpg

98074213.jpg

thatsit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you put Boba in the corner?

Nobody puts Boba in the corner!

Seriously though I would say needs some dirt and filth on that flightsuit. Looks like you ar moving the right way.

(P.S. the above quote was from a movie and made in jest while looking at the pics, just in case some of you are much younger than me.)

You need more ammo pouches for SE, you need a grey hip pouch and khaki hip pouch that attach to the girth belt not the ammo belt ummmm dirt yeh thats good...if your doing ROTJ the SE Fett was pretty clean in the pics they washed it I think...

To be honest, my aunt made them for me, she is a professionel sewer at a theater, she made them without any pattern, just with one pic...
I´ll try to work on the things you all mentioned, especially the weathering !

Thank you all very much !

They look good if you were on the ROTJ side not ROTJ SE, but with the SE your weathering isnt needed as hes pretty clean...but there are the other things I mentioned that are different. Its amazing how many versions there are really

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back