Howdy

BayneVhett

New Hunter
Howdy everyone, guess the first thing to do on any forum is to introduce yourself. I'm 27 years old from Houston, TX (League City more precisely but most people recognize Houston better). I was one day off from being born on the ROTJ release, oh well. I have been into star wars since i can remember. I was avid player of Galaxies before they screwed everything with CU, and i am excited about the upcoming release of SWTOR. Of course my favorite character, and the reason i am here, has always been Boba and he has been my inspiration for my star wars alter ego, Bayne Vhett. I finally decided i need to make my own costume and make it out to star wars celebration along with my best friend who is giant starwars geek like myself. My plan for my costume is for it to be of my own character but inspired by Boba. I am very excited and can't wait to get started. I hope to tap into the years of knowledge here. On a personal note I am married to a wonderful woman who tolerates my obsessions and i love her for it. Star Wars is not my only account draining hobby as i am into muscle cars as well and am currently in the middle of restoring a 1970 Chevelle which will be my personal Slave 1 when it is complete. Again can't wait to start my costume and start getting to know everyone here.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back