New Jango WIP

When you set the snaps you will want the CA glue as has been said, but I would highly suggest to get some accelarator too. It sets the glue instantly and allows you to put the snaps on very precisely.

You can get some at trooperbay, and he delivers very fast.

When you set the snaps you will want the CA glue as has been said, but I would highly suggest to get some accelarator too. It sets the glue instantly and allows you to put the snaps on very precisely.

You can get some at trooperbay, and he delivers very fast.

Thanks mulreel! As always Ill be looking to u guys for assistance.. Although I did use the hot glue... ive tried to get it off by pulling, prauding etc...seems concrete unless I heat. Will look into the CA for sure though.

Looking good bro, when you are all done with this bad boy we will have to get a pic of you wearing it in the octagon!!!

One thing to remember with hot glue is that while trooping, the temp on the backside of the armor gets pretty warm. The troop that I did in December for the Snowball Express was in 40 degree temps outside and my armor was still damp from sweat when it was over. If you are trooping in higher heats like we get here in Texas, your body heat plus the heat of the day may be enough to weaken the glue.

I have seen several guys use hot glue on visors, and they fail at the most inopportune time.

Just a heads up on that.

Hey guys, just a small update. The other day I recieved my Sexy ammo belt by seeker. This piece of leather is stellar...and smells really nice too:cheers
Ammo Belt.JPG

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back