New Jango WIP

Dynamic - That seems to be the builder's motto: "Slowly but Surely." Anyhow, I had to do a couple of "tweaks" on the Girth for you. I should be able to get it in the mail by this Friday or Saturday. Like the vest, it will be a passable placeholder until you get your hands on a leather one.

J-

Dynamic - That seems to be the builder's motto: "Slowly but Surely." Anyhow, I had to do a couple of "tweaks" on the Girth for you. I should be able to get it in the mail by this Friday or Saturday. Like the vest, it will be a passable placeholder until you get your hands on a leather one.

J-
Thanks bud!!!

Your Jango is looking awesome buddy, following this with interest.
Also can't believe Overeem did that video, Dos Santos will knock him into next week ;-)

Alright guys- We're getting a bit closer. I did my first test fit this evening minus the obvious gaunts, girth ; ), ammo belt, back plate and JP. Anyhow, I was able to get the straps mounted on the thighs, knees and shins as well as the "cod/holster rig" set up. The flight suit was beautifully done by Crazy4bobafett and turned out just perfect(y). Please shoot me your thoughts as this is still a work in progress.

Jango Test Best.JPG

Looks Great! Just a couple of things that you are probably already aware of...

1. Be sure to mount the holsters almost center to the thighs.
2. The Holster Rig might need to be raised up on the cod a bit; the holster rig sits flush underneath the girth.
3. FATTEN YOURSELF UP!! Jango was fit, but jeeeeeez!!!! You're making the rest of us look/feel like big, fat, FATTIES!!!

Awesome job. Glad to see this come together and I can't wait to see it unveiled at Frank & Sons!!

Looks Great! Just a couple of things that you are probably already aware of...

1. Be sure to mount the holsters almost center to the thighs.
2. The Holster Rig might need to be raised up on the cod a bit; the holster rig sits flush underneath the girth.
3. FATTEN YOURSELF UP!! Jango was fit, but jeeeeeez!!!! You're making the rest of us look/feel like big, fat, FATTIES!!!

Awesome job. Glad to see this come together and I can't wait to see it unveiled at Frank & Sons!!
Aaaaaa lmao! Gotta get dem squats baby;)....RIP Joe Wieder!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back