Hello The Dented Helmet!

Triple d

Hunter
Hello. I just wanted to drop a quick note to members of the dented helmet. I have started the process of making my own Boba Fett costume. I have been reading the forums for the past couple of days (boy there are a lot of posts :) ) I still am in shock at the amount of information in the forums. I really appreciate the information that everyone here has provided me and got me started (and really really excited) in the process. I have pm'ed several of you and I really appreciate the responses that I have gotten from you all. I am sure that I will be posting more in the coming months and it is obvious that this is a HUGE undertaking.
The one aspect of the Boba Fett costume that makes me nervous is the painting aspect. I am in no way an artist (like all of you appear to be) but after reading your posts and tips I think I can do it. (gasp)
I just wanted to let everyone know that your posts and tips are read and I truly appreciate it.
(y)(y)(y)

welcome to tdh, i hope you enjoy your experience here. not all of us are artists, but there are plenty of us around that can paint and take commissions. also, if you've ever painted miniature figures before it's not nearly as hard once you start to think of your costume as a really big miniature.

LOL, he wasnt joking it can become........... unhealthy ,to say the least
But its good fun and there are a some great people here so , enjoy

LOL, he wasnt joking it can become........... unhealthy ,to say the least
But its good fun and there are a some great people here so , enjoy

I second that... "My name is Fred and i'm a Fettoholic"
When i get up in the morning i log on to TDH.. When i get to work i log on from My phone... When i get home i log on from My computer. When i go to sleep i start planning My costume in My head.
Obsessed? Yeah a little... =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha. That is the way that I feel here lately. Think, research, oh check email, tdh forums, think some more. How can I get this, what paint colors are for this, good gosh I had NO idea there were that many parts to his costume etc.

Thanks for the words.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back