Hello and Thank you

tk0580

New Hunter
I just registered and have been browsing the forums. Thought I would introduce myself. Jason Banditt Adams, Im an illustrator in the gaming industry. Rogue-Artist.com the Artwork of Jason Banditt Adams Ive been in the Legion since late 1999.

Ive always wanted a Boba, self gratification mostly. I know its "release the hounds" when it comes to fighting over who gets to troop in their Fett at events because there are so many :)

So I decided to make a "just for fun" for May 4th's celebration. See how close I can get it by then. Then spend however long it takes to tweak and upgrade until I have a screen accurate Boba. Im going for ESB version.

Well, wish me luck. See what I can come up with in 4 months and a shoe string budget ;) I might surprise you. Im an artist, Im always broke. LOL And I do some pretty good work.

And a huge thank you to Alan for his templates and everyone else who has posted how-tos and the like! Thanks everyone :D

Kindest regards,

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back