Fett Files

Im excited man spoke with Art on this yesterday and as far as I can tell from pics of inside the helmet the MQ1 does NOT hold the files but a seperate peice of plastic, the MQ1 is cut in half and where the files are is a piece of plastic not the MQ1 bottom half as it resides in the gauntlet with the keypad.

Also I spoke with Nathan and I just from the pics and jinto your gonna have to make ALOT of these. I know Im gonna want more for sure

ok so thanks for clearing that up, as i dont have the lid to di-sect i didnt know what it was, all i could do was go by the pics in the gallery, and as jinto said as well. so does that mean we have to cut our mq1 boards in half (crying) lol.

Jinto making them i thought i was?:D

F4R u gonna help me with that little errand it that still cool

Last edited by a moderator:
yessir I am got it covered, Im gonna grab some blue and red of that paint and see how it turns out, if not can u andonize the stuff u used? I may know someone who can do it...or powdercoat it? This is if the paint doesnt work out on it...as for the MQ1 in theory yes...the top is deffinately the MQ1 no paint on the backside and the lower half is black plastic molded to the curve of the keyslots...
ROTJ helmet
Heilman+Helmet_011.jpg

ESB helmet.
ESB+Hero+Helmet+06.jpg

yessir I am got it covered, Im gonna grab some blue and red of that paint and see how it turns out, if not can u andonize the stuff u used? I may know someone who can do it...or powdercoat it? This is if the paint doesnt work out on it...as for the MQ1 in theory yes...the top is deffinately the MQ1 no paint on the backside and the lower half is black plastic molded to the curve of the keyslots...
ROTJ helmet

ESB helmet.

The low melt alloy, yes can be colored but with the CoCr they have to be painted after which I'm sure the originals are as the paint is very easy to mark and as stated the paint after so many sterilizations brings them back to raw metal.

So Im convinced the ROTJ hero pack at least, was one of the prepro packs and would have a red 15 on it next to the stabilizer, need to do some mods to my pack anyhow, seeing a few things that have changed my opinion on certain colors...something to do while paint dries on the GMH hehe

cheers mate dunno about that much, all though there is a bit of work in these, but its all about the community, i have all intentions off running these, just see what some of the other champions here have to say.

Well ill pay 50 for another set , In fact let me put an order for one more set of metal ones ,

Jinto making them i thought i was?:D
MWAHAHAHAHHA My plan has worked , you have sent me 2 ,i know will cast them and make----- $MILLIONS
My retierment is sound

I couldnt make these if i tryed they are done with REAL metal cassting methods , when explaining the prosses to me once all i herd was bla bla bla crucible (bbecouse crucible is mentioned in a Star wars comic ) bla bla bla ,
Evil is the only one who can do these

Any ideas on when you are going to start selling these? awesome work! i feel like i owe you a beer or something... :)

I dont know if ive just been staring at to many fett pics but PP2 16a.jpg
Is it just me or does this image of the PP2 suit , taken for the Kenner pics seem to have a file in each key slot all 6 ?

EDIT]
Looks like it is just an added extra drwn on to the image , like the blaster bolt , so you can all relax

Any ideas on when you are going to start selling these? awesome work! i feel like i owe you a beer or something... :)

as soon as i can at this stage is all i can say, just waiting on some feedback ect, meet you at the cantina for that beer, bit of spice and a shifty hand under the table for some nub action LOL

congratz, im happy to see some of the information given was able to help you with finding some originals(y)

*** these things you sent me Evil are far beyond what I thought was going to arrive. Theyre AWESOME...great craftsmanship they look like theyre the real deal only not painted man...Ima run to the store for paint tomorrow I hope b4 i leave for a work trip this weekend I wanna get it figured out color wise

*** these things you sent me Evil are far beyond what I thought was going to arrive. Theyre AWESOME...great craftsmanship they look like theyre the real deal only not painted man...Ima run to the store for paint tomorrow I hope b4 i leave for a work trip this weekend I wanna get it figured out color wise

ok chief thanks for the kind words, i got some paint today lol, mucking around now. thanks for being part of this trial, and to woody,lufo,jinto and hopefully soon to be mystery recipient

ok chief thanks for the kind words, i got some paint today lol, mucking around now. thanks for being part of this trial, and to woody,lufo,jinto and hopefully soon to be mystery recipient

Damm bro i think i need to try some more out ;) seriously amazing and finding the right number thats the good part they way i see it if they dont have the number 15 on them you may as well use a tyre valve cap

Mysterious, mabey , mystery, ?

nope not him...lol I spoke with the mystery recipient we actually spoke about hopefully solving another of the mystery parts...I had a really good idea about the 4th shin tool I think may have been already looked into though, I wanna ask Art as this particular Item may be something he would know more about

Im pretty sure theres been solid reserch done by people that have been in touch with the people whomade the suit so i think its coverd,
Points for trying though

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back