Have the Asok ILM in hand... This is now a WIP

Hey smuwindu- Looks amazing! Gotta love the "peewee herman" toy blasters..they look great all mod'd up as I have the same!!!! the washers on the end as devilstar suggested on my WIP really made a huge difference too. They have the chrome color as well. Love the colors bro..cant wait to see the rest!
B

dynamic1, I'll be making a trip to Home Depot to look for those over the weekend... I got lucky and found a toyshop selling two for a decent price on Ebay. The funny thing is if I were doing a "normal" Jango, I would not have had to paint them at all. They were already silver and blue...

LOL!!! Ya, my wife found the orange and white ones at target after halloween for $1.50 so I couldnt pass it up : )...thats great u lucked out w/ the silver and blue ones..they really look nice w/ the purple, I luv it! The washers really give em a nice aesthetic and make them appear a tad longer as DS said. Have a great newyear buddy!

no tips yet.. got caught up with football over the past two weekends...

I've also kinda started another project while I wait for some of my armor to get to me... Trying to get alot done between now and March, and then the other project between now and June

Haven't provided an update in a while...

I have gloves on hand finally... (It's tough finding purple gloves that fit my hands!)

Waiting on some stuff from Cruzer, Seeker, and Bleahh. Things should start coming together real soon however!!! Thinking of doing something off-kilter with the boots since this is more custom Jango than movie accurate Jango...
IMG00064-20110201-1927.jpg

IMG00061-20110201-1926.jpg

IMG00062-20110201-1926.jpg

not a bad bunch of "dealers" you're waiting from. You won't be disappointed. And ditto on Cee Lo Green, I had to do a double take:D

Picked up more paint and really loved playing with the rub n buff all week... Here are some more updated pics. I'll be working on the gaunts over the weekend...

100_4925.jpg

100_4926.jpg

100_4927.jpg

100_4928.jpg

Trout it's all Cruzer, everything except for the darts n missile, and the ASOK helm... Werstrooper, I only have the soft parts from Bleahh that I'm waiting on. Once I get those and can mount the armor to the vest, everything should get very interesting... I may have to buy another helm though because my head is rather large and I feel like an M&M in the ASOK helm... I can manage in it, but would rather a looser fit :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back