For the newbie - please explain MSH2/MSH/MH

Folks,
Don't hate but ??? MSH2/MSH/MH ???

Not sure what these are.

I understand the DP's and Altmann's.
Also, custom fiberglass but not these references.

Again, thanks for the info!!!

I am really digging this site.

'm/

~G_B

MH= Mystery helmet, origins are slightly cloudy but it's beleived to be a direct recast of the ROTJ Boba Fett Helmet.
MSH1= Movie Sized helmet v.1 made by talented artist to more closely resemble the ESB Boba Fett helmet.
MSH2= Second version of the first helmet done by a different artist, highly accurate version of the ESB helmet.

For future reference there's info on all this stuff all over this site, all you need to do is a search. :)
- Jorge

Baddblood wrote:

MH= Mystery helmet, origins are slightly cloudy but it's beleived to be a direct recast of the ROTJ Boba Fett Helmet.

BB, I know you are just reposting what has been said about the Mystery helmet, but I would like to mention that there has been no proof that the MH is a direct recast of the ROTJ helmet. In fact, a photo comparison of the two helmets convincingly shows that the MH cannot be a direct recast of the ROTJ helmet.

I just don't want an unsubstantiated rumor to get out hand.

Baddblood wrote:

Ah, so the mystery of the mystery helmet remains a mystery.

It is what it is, just not what it is.... ;) It is just an urban legand. Still one in the top three buckets IMO however, where ever it came or derived from.

Lynn

so.......since i am also relatively new ( less than 1 years here)....where can i get a mystery helmet, and what does one cost?......i have a post and a rubies now that arent cuttin it .......pm me responses please.......

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back