Pics of me with helmet and blaster

Cutest Sandgirl

Active Hunter
:)

My Blaster (all metal pieces were lathed by my dad and the resin handle was made by kimncris)
zamblaster.jpg

Me with the helmet
zamhelmet1.jpg

zamhelmet2.jpg

Ready, Aim.... Fire!
zamblaster_helmet.jpg

zamblaster_helmet3.jpg

Back of the helmet
zamblaster_helmet4.jpg

btw... it was COLD outside (nice red nose and rosey cheeks ;) ). I figured some shots in natural light would look better than indoors with a flash... No... I couldn't wear a coat... that would cover the Zam sweatshirt! ...the things I do to get a good pic.. ;) :lol:

looking good Kimmy :) Glad it fit ya. Looks like it actually fits you pretty darn good. I was concerned. Now I just have to hope the one I spent a few hours on last night dremeling out - will fit HothGirls noggin. *cough* 'scuse me - i had to cough up another little dust ball... *cough*

ColdÀ Bah - it's -5û here today (w/ a -19û windchill)... so don't talk to me about cold ;)

Dustin Crops Boy wrote:

looking good Kimmy :) Glad it fit ya. Looks like it actually fits you pretty darn good. I was concerned.
We actually have to put some foam pad in places. If I look up or down, the helmet shifts. :)

ColdÀ Bah - it's -5û here today (w/ a -19û windchill)... so don't talk to me about cold ;)
Ahh! It's so cold there he's speaking in tongues! ;) :lol: What's... the 'u' stand for? Celcius or Farenheit? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin good there Kimmy! :D Looks like you're out on patrol for the local homeowners association or something! ;) How's it feel to be wearing some Zam stuff? :D

Gee and I thought 45F was cold! ;) :D

MaulMaus wrote:

How's it feel to be wearing some Zam stuff? :D
Feels awesome! :D We're gonna get cracking on these greeblies now. :)

Gee and I thought 45F was cold! ;) :D
:p
I'd give my right arm ( :lol: ) for 45F right now. It was actually about 32F but the wind was biting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutest_Sandgirl wrote:

Ahh! It's so cold there he's speaking in tongues! ;) :lol: What's... the 'u' stand for? Celcius or Farenheit? :D

that "U" is spose to be the "degree" circle... but i guess your browser can't read special characters :facepalm

Yup it's NEGATIVE 3 degrees Fahrenheit here :( Just a little more north from me (about an hour) it's neg 13 degrees :(

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back