Boba Fett with HIC FINALLY!!!

Yeah you would have to have a bigger base that went all the way under the HIC to get the magnet thing to work. I have seen those floating globes and recently a free floating training remote done that way. They are cool, but a lot of work to get the balance correct.

Ah ive wanted this since i heard it was being released! It is a beaut! Alas im still upgrading my Fett, so until im happy(at least for a while lol) i wont be picking this up just yet!

Ok now I don't feel stupid for asking, I thought everyone else knew how it was held up! I wouldn't have guessed that from the pictures...clever clever!

Just picked me up one.It's Awesome. I would have to agree f4r. The coolest Boba satute I own. Same scale as my jaba satute. Wrong movie but still look good next too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a really cool piece. I would have ordered one myself but I think the Stormtrooper helmets look too wonky.

Plus my wife is annoyed enough because Sideshow's Indiana Jones premium format figure is sitting on the dining room table. :D

I have one of those too and it is awesome, minus the missed details like the gauntlet hose and some other things. What number is yours? I have to say that Gentle Giant makes some cools stuff, and so does Sideshow Toys. I just got the Han in Carbonite Premium Format figure and was surprised how big it was; its 2 feet tall and lights up.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back