Post Pre-Production Pics!!!!!!

Dahone

Active Hunter
Still debating on an ESB or Pre-Pro set up......
I'd love to see any Pre-Production Fetts out there along with any particulars as to how you put it together.....Thanks in advance!!!!
Rich

Out of curiosity, which of the Pre-Pro suits are you considering or is the purpose of this thread to help you decide that aspect also?

Considering I have the GMH on order; the PP2. It is the images of the PP2 that started me on my Boba Fett craze. The ESB Fett holds a special place in my heart as well.

You'll want to start off checking out the TDH PP2 gallery. You may want to do a member search for PredatorOMV and see what you can find in his previous posts since he had a really good PP2.

Pre Production 2

You'll also want to hit up Seeker for one of his blasters if you do choose to go PP2 because those sling guns tha he does are really awesome.

Id say go with ESB...but thats just me hehehe.

The pre-pro2 is a cool one. The one most of us saw on all the toy packaging and such. Definately a cool one to concider.

Where abouts in NYC are you? I live in Brooklyn,. and work in NYC

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back