Boba Soft parts

dynamic1

Active Hunter
Hey guys- Just doing my "do-dilligance" for boba soft parts, ie: differences, colors ets.. Id like to hear some preferences w/ the flight suit, fenix props brand etc. I have seen a few that look pretty good and i now the guys at fenix do a great job as ive ordered a few little things from them. Trying to take my time and do lots of homework:). please share some thoughts w/ me.
Thanks
B

I recommend ladysew4us for the flightsuit... just make sure with that and your vest you have someone else measure you. I didn't do such a great job myself so I ordered it too big in spots. I'm lucky I know someone who sews and was able to finish tailoring the suit to me.

I have a TK409 vest that I like alot too. It has the slits for the jetpack straps sewn in already. I also have their neckseal wich looks alot like the real one. I had it sewn onto my flightsuit to be more screen accurate.

in my opinion, custom is the way to go for a boba suit. it's supposed to be pretty fitted, so getting something off the shelf will take a lot of work to tweak. made to measure is the way to go :)

Hey ST guy- Do you have someone you prefer as well?
Thnx for all the input guys as I am in no real rush. Trying to be patient and enjoy the process : )
B

I used Cucblack after seeing a post from BBF, it fitted like a glove great tailor and honourble with regards to some extra's ordered and supplied. I nearly got crazy4bobafett to do a Girth for me , but i thought i'd have a go myself until i went to order from the states and was going to cost me $77US for belt and shipping (but have asked another quality provider to make one for me). Proabably going to use Ladysewsforus for my snoova build next year as she has made netted suits, but will see if my missus allows that one LOL.

S1P suit looks pretty awesome, so if that can be any advice to take on board i would probably go with that, as i was unawares at the time she was doing FS ect

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey- Thanks so much you guys. LOL, my father inlaw is a professor there : ). I have pm in to crazy4bobafett and just waiting for a reply. I am not the craftiest guy w/ plastic but understand the appreciation for doing some things myself. I would like to purchase some armor already put together but paint myself..that being said, who do you guys recommend for armor? Not even going to attempt the helmet I dont think : ). Any thoughts are appreciated and again thanks so much for the help.
B

Fettpride is the absolute best, hands down.
He is the only one I allow to to touch my hard parts ;)

HEYOOOOOOO!!!!!

double ditto on this, The mans reputation, well its accross the boards ive done enough research to say that he leads all hands down, with reagards to accuracy,quality an thensome, and a lovely man that puts his heart and soul into everything he makes, he offers 2 sets budget and premium, shoot him a PM and he'll look after you

I grabbed up a set of wickedbeard armor and gaunts, GREAT product, and made from metal, communications in great, as is price and time. Most of my gear is either wickedbeard or bobamaker. I swear by both of them.

I have Ladysewforus working on all of my soft parts and Bobamaker working on my armor. Honestly, with many of the names being referred to in this thread, I don't think you can go wrong with them. In the end, it will come down to your preference but all those listed are artists of their own trade.

Brad

Hey Sentry- Thanks so much...I have recieved a few pms and really appreciate the help...tight-nit group here on tdh. All suggestions are welcome!
B

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back