Selina Kyle from start to finish.

This one from my website is NOT mrs.slave1pilot
n.jpg

But this is :love
l_afcbf1cdc0024ec6b68ba5652b7bb18f.png

im sorry i looked at the one where she was feeding you, and yes a beautiful lady indeed

Both of you guys need to realize that the scars don't detract from your beauty, they only make you more interesting.

Exactly... I don't even see scars on people... I mean I see them, but its no different than seeing a freckle. The face is still the same to me. If Eva Mendes had a Freddy Kruger slash across her face, I'd still think that she's hot... Sounds funny, but its the truth.

Plus, a lot of what makes a person attractive is their demeanor, not their physical traits. A woman could be a supermodel, but if they have that snotty mean streak to them, THAT is what will change how I see them. Makes them ugly to me.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one sick suit. Nice work! And btw, has anyone ever told you you're the spitting image of Amy Lee from Evanescence?! Pretty cool!

Wow, this is the first time I've seen this thread. Excellent quality costume under such tight time restraints.

ZombieCat.jpg

I think there may have been something very very wrong with that last can of Fancy Feast. :lol:

Very nice. I had the chance to see one of the screen worn suits in person at Tim Burton's Gallery at NY MOMA, and I have to say the quality of your outfit looks to be much higher than the one Michelle Pfeiffer wore (The stitches on hers were simply glued over the suit). But...

...but in my opinion it was probably the last cool thing Tim Burton had graced us with...

...I may argue that his last really neat film was Sleepy Hollow... :)

hahah thanks so much .. and yea .. tim burton i dont know what happened to him! i got lost a long time ago the second he destroyed planet of the apes i was done for! ..... and no one in my life has ever told me i look like the girl from evanescence <--- i had to spell check that rofl .... yea i think the only thing we have in common is we both have teeth LOL .... aside from that i really do not look like her...then again maybe with a mask over my face ... or a mauled battered look ... eh .. i think i have the wrong one ..rianna was the beaten one.... eh ... singers they are all the same ... but i digress since i am probably making enemies now ... THANK YOU EVERYONE! lol i really appreciate it ... hmm her stitches were glued on! ****** ! yea the stitching make me wanna jump off a cliff but it had a nice turn out !!

Yeah, all the stitching was pre-done on tiny boards, which were then glued on over the suit. Seeing that in person kinda felt like finding out that Gary Busey's teeth aren't real... It's crazy what a little lighting magic can do...or hide...

I think it's ok, cause then I get to see threads like this and see fans who have made suits better than the originals. And Error has my vote to play Catwoman if they continue the Batman movies. Anyone know how to reach their casting people?

I think it's ok, cause then I get to see threads like this and see fans who have made suits better than the originals. And Error has my vote to play Catwoman if they continue the Batman movies. Anyone know how to reach their casting people?

Actually... I do! Well, technically it's casting for extras in the new film. I saw this a short while back, and thought about doin' it myself, but with work, summer classes and all... Still trying to get up to Pittsburgh this summer to try and catch them filming. Anyway, I'm done hijacking the thread now... ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back