Boba Fett TV series

That is indeed the era both GL and Rick McCallum confirmed it would be, F4R.

I still stand behind the fact that the refused to work with KT on the issue of making her work fit. If they had something, anything, in mind, they would have told her it would all get worked out. They wouldn't have to give her ANY specifics, but just a reassurance it'll all be okay. They refused.

The Mandalore issue would mean that it is pretty much the only planet in all of Star Wars that has more than one planetary environment yet since TCW shows it to be arid desolation when all previous examples show lush foliage and plains of grassy fields, that is HIGHLY doubtful.

How tall can you stack retcon atop of retcon before it topples over?

a pic i found

liveboba.jpg

Apparently, the Live-action show has been placed on hold and in the backburner. Lucasfilm's priority right now is the Clone Wars Animated series. In regards as to what the actual story will be in the Live-action show, many of it is just fan speculation and guesswork from the internet. Some of the fans on the internet, have been claiming they have gotten some "leaked" information about the show. But in actuality, the there isn't any "leak" to give out right now. This is simply due to the fact that they haven't even started on the script for the story. Noone has been casted for the live action show either. There hasn't been any confirmation from Lucasfilm right now as to when they will proceed with the Live-Action show. (In short, it's been placed on hold for the duration.) They will probably work on it after the Clone Wars Animated series has been completed. (And that's if and only if they decided to go ahead with it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting since Lucas has been quoted in the INSIDER that there are scripts in the can already, just not enough of them to proceed. It just goes to show that they will say anything.

Very true. They are always so vague that they forget that what they tell people, once out, IS out. They trip over their own feet.

This is interesting since Lucas has been quoted in the INSIDER that there are scripts in the can already, just not enough of them to proceed. It just goes to show that they will say anything.

When Lucasfilm (And Hollywood in general) say that they have "some scripts in the can but not enough to proceed", it usually may mean that they don't have a completed script. (Or they don't have a script at all.)

This certainly isn't the first time that this has happened. This reminds me of when Lucasfilm was working on the "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" movie. For the longest time, they kept repeating that a script was in the works before the movie was made. (In actuality, there was no script.) The actual script for the movie wasn't written until they hired David Koepp & Jeff Nathanson to do the screenplay, and they finally went into actual production. (Jeb Stuart, Jeffrey Boam, Frank Darabont also wrote the drafts for the screenplay, but the producers decided with go with David Koepp's version.)

In short, until we can get a confirmation from Lucasfilm as to which scriptwriters has been hired to write for the show, the show hasn't gone into production. When you all you get is vague answers from Lucasfilm, (Or Hollywood in general) it usually means that it's still in the "development stage", and haven't gone beyond that.

My stance is always...."I will believe it has been made when I am watching the closing credits roll across the screen".

Of course I am one of the old guys that waited for nearly two decades to see the prequels and never thought they would get made.

a pic i found

As cool as this pic is its a pic taken of DL at a con were he was the special guest and a fett costumer a member here i think asked if DL would armour up for a few pics.
Its about 3/ 4 years old so as cool as it is nothing moe than a bit o fun,
Sorry

As cool as this pic is its a pic taken of DL at a con were he was the special guest and a fett costumer a member here i think asked if DL would armour up for a few pics.
Sorry

That is exactly right. Don't be fooled. This was a photo I took of Daniel in Graeme Ring's old Boba Fett costume at Dragon Con in 2004. Here is the original photo.

Daniel_Logan_Boba_Fett.jpg

Sorry

K nice one mate was with a post dated 2009 so had no idea was that old, I knew he was sporting a mullet after i saw him with mayhew at a later event online youtube.
Better pic Art nice one, Garrison Decal is Photo'd out of the smaller pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back