Boba Fett TV series

Personally, at this stage in the game I think it might safe to say we won't see this for five to ten years.

But, I don't know if I can wait that long to see the new Boba tooling around the galaxy to all the different Galactic Hooters' and strip clubs and chillin' in the champagne rooms.

been talking about a live action show for a while...karen travis had to stop a Book because of it possibly clashing with the series so who knows maybe one day Id be all over it...It would probably be a soap opera like the clone wars though

all it says is think bounty hunter. Now watch them bring in a bounty hunting gungan and laugh at all of us as we light the torches and sharpen our pitchforks

Last i heard of this, is it was going to be a tween show, think Hanna Montana and Wizards of Waverly place, with Boba as a reoccurring role trying to catch the tween Jedi.
As if that wouldn't just destroy the galaxies greatest bounty hunter, unable to catch a bunch of kids.
But that was almost two years ago, so its probably changed since then, and that was based on second and third hand information, so take with a large grain of salt.
The only reason i give it any credence is that Lucas is going for a younger audience lately.

After the prequels and the second incarnation of the animated clone wars, I don't understand how anyone could get excited about the prospect of a live action TV show.

FETT 4 REAL Didnt KT stop the books coz of clone wars anime due to the fact that mandalor was a utopian pacifict socitiy and a built up metropolitan city as a pose to a back water rurall , Not the Live Action serries?,
Thats the way i interperated it any way

FETT 4 REAL Didnt KT stop the books coz of clone wars anime due to the fact that mandalor was a utopian pacifict socitiy and a built up metropolitan city as a pose to a back water rurall , Not the Live Action serries?,
Thats the way i interperated it any way

Boba Book supposedly also...read about this on rpf at least

What I don't get is when some fans say the Mandalorian thing can "all be explained in something as easy as a paragraph."
I guess we'll see but if that was indeed the case, wouldn't LFL have worked with KT and said "It's ok, it'll all get worked out." The fact that they WOULD NOT, and in doing so, essentially FORCED OUT of one of their big-gun authors who was essentially creating a whole new level of interest and spin into the types of strong personal bonds that made the OT characters work and the reason the PT falls flat on it's face.

In my opinion, this proves that they are flying by the seat of their pants with TCW and the new show, if it ever happens. A new series should consist of a NEW character completely that has absolutely NOT A DARN THING to do with ANY of the characters and events of established Trilogies. Perhaps a new smuggler or something like that but if it absolutely MUST, maybe characters like Dash Rendar or maybe even Kyle Katarrn: Influential yes, but not ESSENTIAL.

Just have the characters coping with the fact that the galaxy is changing and the fact that everything is now a police state for lack of a better term but for Pete's sake, NO POLITICAL BOG-DOWN!

Untitled Boba Fett novel - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki
Heres the refernce to the KT Boba Book that was also cancelled, I guess it could have confilicted with the Boba Side story in TCW
"An untitled Boba Fett novel was supposed to be written by Karen Traviss[1] for release in 2011.[2] It was to be set after the Legacy of the Force series and to contain some flashbacks into Boba Fett's past.[3] However, after Traviss's unforeseen departure from Star Wars after Imperial Commando: 501st, [4] the book was cancelled.[5] Traviss later stated in an interview that the reason the Boba Fett book was canceled was because of an issue involving the Star Wars live-action TV series.[6] "

there is alot they can do mando. wars, recon during the vong invasion, or what ever happened to omega&delta squads,sergeant vau or skirata . theres some past talk about ,but not all of it and whats the out come' .i think there is some talk about one squad in the legacy of the force when boba looking for a new leg.there is alot of time line too fill in

i just wanted them to do a movie on him following him from ESB, from being hired by vader, chasing solo through space, fighting off the other Bounty hunters (killed a couple of ig droids, one at bespin you see it standing up near the furnace, where chewie looked for 3po, where the ugnaughts were) floggin zuckuss and 4lom into submission, sending bossk off to grow some new limbs, giving dengar some more bandages, maybe introduce snoova and boussh, dash rendar again (before boussh gets wiped and leia gets his costume) then flying off to jabba to take solo back to Tatooine
and fighting off another Ig droid and tearing Slave 1 in half ect, sumthin like that

then they could do another for ROTJ him surviving sarlacc wanting to come back and nail the dude who was giving him the $hits in there, Lucas did shoot Boba surviving the sarlacc but edited as it was going to make the movie too long or sumthin like that right?

Untitled Boba Fett novel - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki
Heres the refernce to the KT Boba Book that was also cancelled, I guess it could have confilicted with the Boba Side story in TCW
"An untitled Boba Fett novel was supposed to be written by Karen Traviss[1] for release in 2011.[2] It was to be set after the Legacy of the Force series and to contain some flashbacks into Boba Fett's past.[3] However, after Traviss's unforeseen departure from Star Wars after Imperial Commando: 501st, [4] the book was cancelled.[5] Traviss later stated in an interview that the reason the Boba Fett book was canceled was because of an issue involving the Star Wars live-action TV series.[6] "
The first time i herd that i went in to shock it was like id lost a dear friend (tragik i know but i was realy looking forward to the next boba book and the next impearial )comando's )

the squad? no, it mentioned Venku (darman's son) and Bardan (as Gotab) and Jaing all in the Legacy of the Force series. It never said what actually became of delta and omega squads. As far as TCW and the mandos, they've pretty much angered the **** out of me with the changing of the entire culture. IMO it's like they kicked the sand castle that KT created in her face and created a sand garbage dump instead.

The series is supposed to have Daniel Logan as Boba, so its possible that it would be pre ANH post ROTS era, Imperial Commando era really to be exact hunting Jedi would be my guess. If its even going to be a Boba Series at all and not just a cameo. Who knows really but no reason to get all worked up over speculation of something that may never happen. And if it does happen take it for face value a SW show, watch it and enjoy. The whole TCW Mando debacle they did could have more to it then theyre letting on, plenty more stories to be told and one city on Mandalore does't mean the whole planets a bunch of pansies.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back