Just a quick one on hanging the cape...

DarmanRC1136

Active Hunter
I've been looking through some photos in the gallery and I understand that Boba's cape hangs from one of the shoulder studs on his left shoulder but are these studs attached to the top of the collar armour or chest armour?

Also my armour is from BM and so made of resin - before I go at it with a drill any advice on the best way for a fellow bounty hunter to attach maybe a nail or something through the armour without it cracking? Thanks for your help ;)

Thanks F4R - Is it just me and my exceptionally wide shoulders... there is no way I can get the chest plate to rest on the back armour without beheading myself? I guess they should simply sit with their edges against one another? Thoughts appreciated. thanks.

well I had to work on that a little...You have to attach the collar armor to the vest to keep it from pulling back to far...look up armor attachments youll see I used three snaps across the collar bone area to make it work the backplate just sits between the jetpack and the metal harness from Booboo Fett I have

I just have my collar close to the backplate so it looks connected. The studs are screwed on the collar with the cape on the outer stud on the left shoulder. I drilled my BM collar and didn't have an issue.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back