Cheap Jango helmet

Array

New Hunter
Hi, I wanna get a nice, good looking Jango helmet to reskin to look like my avatar for a reasonable price. I have seen two on Amazon, the first is the one piece Jango Fett Collectors Star Wars Helmet by Rubies for $49.89, and the other is the two piece Star Wars Jango Fett mask also by Rubies for $32.00. I think i should go for the one piece, but what do you guys think? Is there any helmets you guys recommend? Please help.

well basicly depends on cost if you dont want to spend over 50 bux the rubies is they are smaller than the real lids by a sizable amount but if you are a smaller or younger person they would do there not the best by a long shot there actualy the worst if you dont count the rubies boba fett helmet,
The 1 peice is a vynil sub staght that can warp easily ans d the 2 peice is a ridgid plastic which has a better look but youd need to fix up the seam and make shore not to get the 2 peice kids size coz there not gret at all but your best bet is spending a bit more some fan made helmets start at 100 all the to 350 unpainted do some resurch dont by of ebay unless u know exactly what the product isbest bet is to by from here in the cargo hold but no one here will sell the rubies but therer is alwasy a few good lids going in the cargo hold threed do your resarch and dont rush in to buying

yeah contact Asok. You will spend a little more and be happy instead of spending less and working your butt off then never getting something that meets expectations. Remember the rubies are basically toys.

also the rubies helmets are small.

Asoks are 1 of the 3 best jango helmets out and are half as chaep as the other 2 but the thing is your avatar is a boba pic recolouredi think so if you want the dent which id advise against youl need a boba helmet

I do not want the dent, And I appreciate you guys helping me, But there is also anther thing, I'm from Singapore and I live in Shanghai at the moment and I'm only 14 years old and I only have about $40 to $50 USD's and even if i had enough money to get the helmet my mom and dad don't even know that I'm part of this community!

Let you parents know what you are doing, and then start saving some more money. If you are 14 then you have plenty of time......might as well do it right.

I thort that was the case (te age thing any way) Get your self a rubies jango from ebay that will start you on your jounrney and do tell your dad it will be hard to hide it from him

Well telling them will kind of hard but I'll figure out a way, And witch should I get the one piece or the two piece?

So if I get the 2 piece how do I seal it together? Oh and by the way I've heard other members talking about kits, And this may sound like a stupid question but what is a kit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Saved in to your files the go to post reply when in there there is a go advanced option clik on that then once in there go to the paper clip icon click on that go to add files your files will popup then find were youve saved it clik that the clik open file once open find your blue print clik on that your file it will go to a file youve createed for your profile then clik add files clik cornewr box in the little pic of your pic that apears then clik insert on line then clik done , Its that simple

Thanks, Ok so this is it

Mando Helmet Blue Prints F & L.jpg

I was wondering could someone fill in the dimensions and measurements for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back