Jodo Kast Wickedbeard Jodo Kast commission

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
My buddy Joe has commissioned me to do several Jodo items and I have finished and shipped the armor and the custom rifle that i built up from a styrene clone rifle base using toy parts, real scope, and some metal remnants.This thing took me a while but I am quite happy with the result.
Still working on his lid, and MOW gaunts that he sent me, and will soon be doing up his pack as soon as I receive it.
Here is what I have finished so far,

newarmorgunandgaunts079.jpg

newarmorgunandgaunts076.jpg

newarmorgunandgaunts072.jpg

newarmorgunandgaunts071.jpg

newarmorgunandgaunts025.jpg

newarmorgunandgaunts010.jpg

newarmorgunandgaunts006.jpg

newarmorgunandgaunts002.jpg

newarmorgunandgaunts082.jpg

Nice armor but the gun still looks like a DC-17 to me. In the comic JK's carbine looks about the same size as a E-11 and is weilded one handed. In my opinion the RC blaster is too big and bulky to use as a base, but then I also think that Craigs' version is too big, so maybe is just me;)

It is not meant to be an accurate representation.It is a custom rifle.lol....There are very few really good pics to go by, and comic pics are not nearly detailed enough, and this is the base rifle he sent me to work with so I just intended to make it as cool looking as possible.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back