Polaroid 680 first made in 82? TX 70 MADE 72 -80

BGHunter

Active Hunter
Ive just gotten my hands on a polaroid 680 SE ,
which is aparently were the veiw finder part comes from so does any one know if the peice can be removed with out causing damage to the camra .
Also i happend across an older pollaroid in an antique shop the other day i think its the tX70 and it had a veiw finder which looked almost the same a tad dirent and im almost convinced that this is the actual peice in the next few days provieding its still there im goin in and getting it and il take a few comparison shots to prover my point there very similar, but any one that has one they would no there is a slim little peg that holdsthe lowedr half in place that isnt on the peice on the lid so PLUS IT WAS FIRST MADE IN 82 ,

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for the link the SX70 on thoes pics had a rounded veiwin port but all the others iv seen have its square any was what are peoples thorts on the posibility that the real part came from the SX70

SORRY DOUBLE POST

Last edited by a moderator:
This is some thing ive noticed to , Id sauy around 1 3rd of the SX,70s have the rounded view point were the majority have squard, i think its the older ones that have a rounded center piece

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back