New Fett Images in The Sounds of SW book

SPY007

Active Hunter
Sorry if this is old news. I ran across the book "The Sounds of Star Wars" a Barnes and Noble. It has an ESB image I do not recall seeing and a very clear photo of the white super trooper pre-production suit taken out side that I have never seen. The book is actually full of great photos.

Any way you can post the pic? I'm guessing it's a shot of Alan Harris wearing it for a test fitting?

On a side note, I wouldn't mind getting the book if only it didn't have the chunky sound board part permanently attached. I know that's the point; to be able to listen as you read; but it personally reminds me too much of those cheesy kid's books that have the same kind of thing.
Plus I would think it would jut out from your shelf. I know it does at the local BAM.

I actually picked the book up. RE: chunky sound board.... that equals a small and inexpensive sound effect generator that can be hidden on a costume somewhere. I fully plan on using it as such.

Brad

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back