FP Budget Repaint by F4R (for Booboo Fett) ROTJ style

Well the Green on the dome and cheeks is on there and it cheeks are drying so Im gonna relax a little and pown some newbs in Halo Reach hope your turkey day is going well

Dude, you are moving so fast, it's hard to keep up! :) It is looking amazing! got the pic you sent. Hope you don't mind me posting it!
Cheers and happy Thanksgiving to you!

1125101318.jpg

Hey 4Real, I can't remember but does yours have all the little overspray and topical weathering on it, too?
My memories from CV are all jumbled up.

Will you put it on BooBoos?

The over spray on the rear? If so yes...my helmet from CV is in canada as I sold it to another member and painted my MS3 ROTJ as well...

Booboo Im waiting for the cheeks to harden and will post pics when i unmask one big post, might get the blue on it as well today then the rear panels then the marron and finally the ears and rear center panel

This is speeding along with insane results, what red orange are you using fot the kill stripes and whats on the mandibles? If you dont mind sharing

Its a model paint hemi orange...the mandibles u mean upper cheeks i assume...its navy blue and misted with a little dark grey and dull coat

This is speeding along with insane results, what red orange are you using fot the kill stripes and whats on the mandibles? If you dont mind sharing

You got the insane part right. This guy is a mad-man! Take a break, Bro. Breath, eat, drink, relax...something. I don't need a law suit!

Um I liked the next generation but never got into the original...but for real Im not gonna work on it till after 12 tomorrow...but I may end up finishing it up...and maybe repaint my rear panels on my MS3 since Ive learned this new technique...I really like how the back panel came out with this even better than the last two Ive done

LOL !!

Ahhh, to be strapping young again, huh?

:p

BooBoo Fett said:
No joke, Chris. He is a nut. "Harry Potter"?!... when you are done with that, watch all 78 episodes of the original Star Trek series. Geez!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back