501st approved ROTJ FETT

lawdawg 35

Jr Hunter
Hello everyone,

I've been wanting to post up for a while now, but just haven't had time.

I started this project back in February knowing absolutely nothing about costuming, and having no artistic or mechanical talent what-so-ever. I recevied advice to start here from my Academy advisor at 501st Garrison Carida, and after signing up my life changed forever!

A BIG thank you to this community for being so willing to share your advice, talents, and encouragement. Thank You to Art for Supplying the means for all of these talented folks to share their gifts.

My suit is by no means perfect, but I am Very Pleased with the Result. I had to skimp in some areas, as I was starting with nothing, including Prop building supplies and tools. I also did not have an unlimited budget. Upgrades are a part of every Fett Costume from what I have learned and mine will be no different.

I wanted to thank the people who helped me along the way, Sorry but the list is Very Long:

Rob, Mark, and Shawn, and Joe From Garrison Carida

A Special Thank YOU to Roddie From Garrison Carida for GIVING me several pieces of my costume (Shoulders, Neck armor, Ammo Belt, Left Gauntlet, Cape, Cod and Kidney plates)

FettDad for being an awesome friend and constant and reliable source for any and all information as well as being a master of the EE-3 and a great JP Harness maker

Stormtrooperguy and Slave1pilot for posting the painting tutorials I used to paint my helmet, knees, jetpack, and most of my armor.

Fettpride for making the most awesome helmet ever

MAN OF WAR for his Jetpack kit

Woodman for making the most awesome wookie braids ever

Serenity for his amazing Aluminum accessories

Lady Sew For Us and Arkady for their top notch soft parts

and Lucksy for his amazing decals

Boo BOO FETT for his sweet diver's buckles

Several other members also helped me by selling off pieces of their suits because they were upgrading Jawafive, Artek, VeganMando.

If I forgot any one I apologize, There are so many of you to thank I would not be surprised if I forgot someone.

I am honored to be an approved member of Garrison Carida now and would never have achieved this dream without TDH. I was able to participate in my first troop yesterday, at a public library, and it is an experience I will never forget. I can't wait for my next opportunity.

Thank You again TDH!

Mike Bryant
BH 7341

DSC02572.JPGDSC02608.JPG

dude, great Fett you got there! it has been so much fun helping you out, and now having the finished product and knowing i had a hand in it is just too cool! (y) thanks for the kind words, brother...:cheers congrats on your acceptance!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back