Starkiller Attempt

dynamic1

Active Hunter
starkiller_cast2.jpgIMG00078-20101118-2141.jpg

Hey guys- In my very little spare time i was inspired to attempt my first armor attempt ever:eek:. Although I have never played the game, I am currently finishing the book. Using an abdominal crunch mat I pulled from my gym, I skeched and shaped the cast over a mannequin. Next I used some cork from Joannes fabrics, black duck tape (because im anal and wanted it to match the padding) to shape the collar. Next, I will have a buddy of mine fiberglass. I wanted the chest armor to be a bit "beefier" than some of the images ive seen. In the first photo youll notice that i've actually trimmed the sides to be a bit closer to the game images although I have brought the pectoral portion a bit lower. Let me know what you guys think so far. Ill keep ya posted!
B

IMG00078-20101118-2141.jpg

starkiller_cast2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mojo- Im not too sure w/ regards to the gallaries however, if you just search "starkiller images" a ton pop up in google. Also, darkjedi has some great photos as he has done this armor w/ great success! I believe his site is under 2storyprops blog site.
Thanks
B

I will be trying a Starkiller costume again after the holidays, and as dynamic1 mentioned my friend and I will be posting progress on Starkiller as well as some other projects (Tron Legacy Daft Punk) on our blog: 2StoryProps.blogspot.com

As far as all ther variations of starkiller go there is whole forum dedicated to the character on theflagshipeclipse.com. I'm not sure what they have in terms of gallerys but they do have some good threads on the following versions:

Training Gear
Heavy Traing Gear
Sith Stalker
Hoth Sith Stalker (Ultimate Sith Edition)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back