Remo Jadd's armour

RemoJadd

New Hunter
as promised in my intro thread, here is my armour. many of you have probably already seen it over on mercs. there are some upgrades i still want to do, which will be done in the new year. hope you like what i've done so far.
CopyofXXSTARWARS22019.jpg
CopyofXXSTARWARS22015.jpg
CopyofXXSTARWARS22001.jpg
CopyofXXSTARWARS22017.jpg

nice paint scheme but i was thinking about applying to become a member and was wondering if they allow custom armor i didnt see anything on there application so i figured id ask someone who was already a member

OK. i know it's been awhile since i've been on. but i've had a few upgrades since then. new helmet, sidearm and rifle. changed my gloves, because my Boba ones fell apart and added a jetpack.
CopyofXXSTARWARS27008.jpg

CopyofXXSTARWARS27017.jpg

CopyofIMAG0007.jpg

between the first pics of the jetpack and the last one the jetpack had an upgrade, also added a snub nose missile which i repainted from blue to silver, in the next pic.
GEDC0223.jpg

Wow, the jetpack makes the costume look a ton better! :D

I really like the color scheme of your armor too. It almost looks like Jango, but with a few tweaks. The gold is also an excellent touch. Nice work!

That looks GREAT, vod! I love the weathering/battle damage, it looks great! Just a quick question though... how are the pales attached to the vest? Is it snaps or something else?

Thanks Vod. The plates are held on with industrial strength velcro, but i would think depending on what you're building your armour from. You might need something else. For instance my armour is made from sintra, so there isn't much weight. If you're using metal, you might be better using snaps to help take the weight. ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back