Sorry, just starting: Kids costume?

brianguy7

New Hunter
Hi all. I have been looking over this aMAZing collection of resources for a couple of hours now. As much as I'd like to build a great Fett suit someday, I am currently focused on getting a basic, semi-durable costume together for my 3 year old. He will not be a stickler for detail, but he's at least old enough to distinguish "cool" from "not." :)

Any ideas on where I can buy a basic kids' costume, other than the cheapo Rubies stuff?

Trash can armor might be a good starting point? You can cut it to his size and it's inexpensive.

So (pardon my lack of Fett vocab) you suggest getting a basic gray jumpsuit and cutting up chest and back armor?

What do people around these parts do for inexpensive kid's gauntlets? Thanks!

Gray or blue depending on the Fett you're going for. And yes, a rubbermaid trash can would probably provide enough plastic for just about all the body armor on a 3 year old. Then you can paint it up. Not sure about the gaunts.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back