is saint_nasty out of his mind?!?

You better get cracking.... Here in the next few months I am hopefully going to send you 2 more cold cast helmets. ;) Just not

You better get cracking.... Here in the next few months I am hopefully going to send you 2 more cold cast helmets. ;) Just not

if it doesn't get too cold in indy, otherwise i'll probably be waiting until april, lol!

@jinto i attach the ear to the helmet with flat head machine screws. i sink two holes into the ear, just deep enough for the head of the screw to go in, then hold it in place with some 5 minute epoxy. then drill matching holes through the helmet and hold it all together with a washer and acorn nuts. and to attach the rf to the stalk, i just drill two tiny holes through the stalk and match them up to the rf and hold it all together with a pair of 5/64" flat head screws. if you would like some pics of any of this to help understand it better just let me know.
Yea some pics would be nice

Last edited by a moderator:
so doing four helmets at once has proven to be a bit daunting. i've shifted to working on two at a time so i can get them out in a bit more timely fashion. jsames and asok's helmets will be what i'm working on first, then the other two.

Wow, does this scene look familiar....

005-27.jpg

Good luck man, I sure know how it feels!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back