Helmet

BF514

New Hunter
I am trying to find an accurate ESB helmet but all the names I am seeing I do not know what they mean yet, since I am still getting use to this site. Can anyone lead me in the right direction on where or how to get a good helmet?

Thats a real peice of string question there are a few great reputable makers on this sit tho to by a helmet from one of the already painted is going to set u back any were from 350 up to 700 you also can get a mater replica's helmet tho its actualy painted in the pre pro esb style that is very close in look to the film used esb, most people will paint there helmet them self this is a more economical way to do it there are great templates on this site that are a good guide for this.
The best helmets being sold at the moment are the gmh witch is will come as a blank tho the score marks are for the pre pro 2 helmet the can esily be filled these are sold by fett pride he also sells a budget version witch is based around the master replicas type helmet for around 150 i think then there is his premium version witch is also based on a master replica helmet but this style comes with cold cast greebles and is one of the best helmets going around tho you will be waiting a few months due to the fact that his curent helmet (GMH)is in hot demand these helmets can all be painted in either version of style .
You could also purchase from boba maker his helmets are actualy made in the ESB style and you can pay extra for him to paint it and the results are fantastic there are also a few other fan made helmets going around at the moment it all depends on how much your budget is and you can post your intrest in bying a helmet on the trading forum i WOULD DEFINENT LY SAY DO NOT RUSH in to bying the first thing you see do your home work and look around it will pay of in the long run

Yeah thats the best there is due to the fact that its the closest thing to the real helmet it comes from a mold of a cast of a mold of the preproduction 2 helmet and like i said before all the helmets regardless off witch movie there from came from the 1 original master so in retrospect there all the same apart from small detail due to triming and prep by difrent people

The helmet mentioned above is a great choice! the closest thing to the actual screen used helmet id think. Another choice is FP's standard,budget,or deluxe kits. BM is also a great helmet (its what im currently using). I also will be offering helmets very soon for $100. I made mine from scratch. Its not 100% accurate but looks pretty close to the BM or mystery helmets. Check out my threadin the Cargo hold "DVH Boba/Mando helmet run 2011" I think any of these will work for ya,depending how accurate you wanna get for your first bucket!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back