BKBT CC Boba

lol...I didn't even notice until you mentioned it, thanks.:D
Ok, here it is trimmed and ready for a glue on installation.
I hadn't noticed before, but it appears to be some sort of brass that had a nickle plate.

DSCN0109.jpg

Here's your SON'S helmet... lol... Hope he likes it. ;)
WOW!!! It's more than I could have asked for, and the fact that you painted that up in just under a week is amazing! I can't wait to add it to my headless Boba mannequin! Thanks bro, it looks awesome. :love

Thanks slave1pilot for the pic, I'll probably just drop a little CA glue to close up the hole that is supposed to be the smallest and then follow up with drilling a little hole in it...unless you can recommend something better.(y)

Actually, I yanked a couple of the pics down... I'm not happy with the whole back right panel. Do you think we have time before your troop so I can go over it again?

I sent ya a PM to discuss it.

Thanks... I usually do ROTJ's... I always have trouble with the back right panel of ESB's. Guess thats the price I pay for doing it by hand. I'm gonna pick up an airbrush kit and try stenciling from now on. I just think it looks nicer and is more accurate. Luckily, this wasn't an accuracy bucket.. It was a speed bucket... lol... In and out of the door in a week flat. ;)

I'll probably just drop a little CA glue to close up the hole that is supposed to be the smallest and then follow up with drilling a little hole in it...unless you can recommend something better.(y)

I'll be dropping a thread in the cargo hold very soon if you are interested? brass made Borden's (nickel plated) with the correct sized holes... ;)
These are to go with the New lid from Chris (FP)

If I do another one for Cruzer, I'm gonna paint it like I did my old one. I suggested ESB, I have no idea why I didn't do ROTJ... I'm better at those.

MRROTJREPAINT1.gif

MRROTJREPAINT4.gif

MRROTJREPAINT6.gif

MRROTJREPAINT5.gif

MRROTJREPAINT2.gif

Not to hijack the thread too much, but heres my old BM helmet... I liked the bucket alot, but had a hard time getting it on my head with the MQ1 in it. Yup, I know its the wrong RF, ordered for ESB then changed my mind. Figured I'd replace it later, but I didn't even have it long enough due to my gigantic melon. Also, this was my second ROTJ, and I overlooked the red on the non-rf ear. I think I have these down now though.;)

Cruzer, Like I said, I'll do one of these 'on the house' for ya when you finish your new conversion, bud. Check PM's when you get a minute, I know you're busy painting right now. ;)

268a_3.gif

EDIT-

Just found a pic of my sons halfway converted repainted ROTJ Jango? Whatever, its his play helmet. =P

jacobnewblaster7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back