I had a idea for Boba Fett helments

Lorne

New Hunter
PICT0001.JPGI had a idea for doing Boba Fett helment,I did 2 ROTJ helments two ways,,,so what do you think???

PICT0002.JPG

They look ok...dont know how accurate your trying to be or what your wanting to know but if you want some pointers theres a number of things Id change

those are hasbro conversions, right? given what they started off as, they look awesome. like fett 4 real said, it all depends on how accurate you are going for. if you want movie accurate, you'll need to do a lot more to the hasbro than that to re-shape it.

The top one looks the beter of the two but yeah in all honesty id advise going another way if you are going for100 prcnt acurate to achevie that youd need to basicly cut upthe enyire helmet and the 1 or2 bits you are left with that are useable make u think y did i not just make one from scratch if thiss is all ican use (ive been there) but if you are just having fun doing it and dont need to be perfect its a fun lid to work on ,and youve done well

No I was aproved with a $15 Don Post 95 helment Im just trying to upgrade,at the time I was aproved I had $250.00 in the outfit

That helmet looks good for what it is. I think if you want to upgrade...the hasbro is really going backwards from the Don post.

I am surprised as well that your GML cleared a "trashcan" Boba, i always thought the legion standards were higher for Mr Fett, but for what it is, it looks really good! I think with a little more weathering it would look even better!

I have $3,500 into my Fett...and still need a few upgrades. :wacko

Thanks,thats sorta what I was wanting to know,back when I started this outfit I posted pictures on this website and the 501st bounty hunters website from when I started the outfit to when it was aproved 1 mounth 2 weeks,from what I hear im the fastest Fett,,,but I only sleep two hours a night and worked on it 22 hours a day

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back