First build.

Adoo

Jr Hunter
Thought id share a few pics with you guys of my very first build, this is gonna be a xmas present for my nephew. Its a bit of a practice run before I attempt to do my girlfriend her Mirta Gev.
Anyway, its trash can armour and a Jango 1pc Helmet.
And I have never attempted to make anything before in my life!!!!
2 coats of primer and 2 coats of silver.
002-4.jpg

2 coats of red and the masking fluid removed, gonna re mask and then the black coats.
001-10.jpg

Need to remove the masking fluid from the shoulder then a clear coat and they are done.
Helmet needs taping up and masking and then a black coat.
I'm pretty pleased with how its going as I have never made anything before in my life.
001-11.jpg

Fluid removed, just gotta dirty them up and a sealant of clearcoat and sorted.
002-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong links, Use the img tag line.

But all you have to do is remove the width and high portion of the img tag line.

Usually happens when you copy it from a post on another forum that auto sizes the images.

I like it, it looks very nice.

honestly when a bucket is all one color it doesn't look right at all and imo looks like poor planning.

Just a note....... Add a colour thats not white,,, its looking like the mando cliche.... add a colour unless your a mandalorian assassin

White is kinda a cliche but with mine, i have had white in mind long before many even joined the forums, it just goes well with black suit and vest.

Minds white because I'm a medic......
And Im kinda canadian...... Canadian= Love for snow, Its pure white with like, Blood splatter, So in all technicalities its white and red

Here's the finished lid, I messed up the visor so the red trim at the bottom is only temporary until I can get another visor.
Also the super glue has somehow discoloured the visor also, must be the fumes as no glue touched that part of the visor at all.
009-3.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back