A Different Kind of Custom Mandalorian Board...

electric jay

Active Hunter
http://www.headhuntersquad.com is a community is dedicated to building screen-quality Modern Era Custom Mandalorian costumes. We don't speak Mando'a here, nor do we role-play or troop. We're real big on visual reference and detail. The requirements for membership may seem very strict, and they are...we are of a certain mindset there, and if you disagree, that's fine. We're not out to compete with the Mercs or the 501st, we're a small demographic of serious costumers - happy in our niche.
We're opening enrollment for 20 new members the first of Febuary, check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess thats true but considering all im not sure most of you will be ok at having a club that will forever count only 20 members and that will most likely never grow

what ever guys i wish ya the best of luck with it tho im not really convinced even 1% that this thing will survive a year AT BEST

Thank you for your well wishes, and your contribution to our thread. Likewise we wish you good luck in your pursuits.

To anyone who IS interested, we look forward to getting to know you and helping you bring your custom Mandalorian costume to life!

what's wrong with the mando mercs that you had to make your own super exclusive club? if it ain't broke...

your argument makes no sense, so here's a picture of steven seagall playing with a panda.

n:ANd9GcQmRBdwJ_CsCbpnIGC1Khn0yT8Yly8gCeTiAdAqV9SSdiU2GRA&t=1&usg=__-RFSNNjdlB9d7n5V-KUe1YQ5NHA=.jpg

you could have pm'd me to explain the situation if it's not something you want to discuss publicly. thanks to mullreel for doing that, i now understand what you're going for a bit better. i feel it's a valid question that many people that don't frequent the mercs board will have. i'm sorry for trolling you, but you did shut me down pretty hard.

Not my intention to shut anyone down. Apologies if it came off that way.
Honestly, I was waiting for a PM from you since your first post...sorry.

We understand that there will be some head scratching and wondering, and hope that you will read through our requirements and mission statement to better understand us. If you do have questions feel free to PM myself, Jay, or Mullreel.

To clear up one thing, we aren't the 501st or the MMCC, we're something a bit different. We are about the costumes only. We're not a trooping organization, the 501st and the MMCC do that. We're another resource, somewhat like TDH just for custom Mandalorians. We hope that we can become another valuable part of the Mandalorian costuming community as a whole, and provide a new avenue for those seeking to join in our hobby.

Catal said it well. My vision is a place where guys can make thier good costumes great. Much like the TDH can take a guy who has a really good Boba, and then the critical eyes here on the forum point out the minor things that put a costume over the top. I never ceases to amaze me that some one can post a pic or a question here on TDH and the collective Boba and Jango knowledge can do some incredible things with it.

The Headhunter Squad wants to do the same for the custom world.

We don't want to step on toes, or hurt feelings (which we all know can happen) because we still want to be part of many of the organizations listed. I still plan on applying to 501st and MMCC and maybe RL in the future so I want those bridges to stay intact. I hope this is viewed as a positive resource.

Your Requirements are too strict, I mean you rarely see custom helmets, and well, Custom armor configurations, but lets think of it like this, some mandos need manueverbility so they are gonna bail on the knee pads,

Thanks for the input, Zuka. But that's not what we're about. We build costumes based on what was seen in the movies, comics, and cartoons. We don't add or subtract pieces. If you want to build a true "custom" that deviates from established visual reference, the Mercs is a great organization and the place for you.
We simply adhere to established visual reference.

Thanks for the input, Zuka. But that's not what we're about. We build costumes based on what was seen in the movies, comics, and cartoons. We don't add or subtract pieces. If you want to build a true "custom" that deviates from established visual reference, the Mercs is a great organization and the place for you.
We simply adhere to established visual reference.

So basicaly you guys lied your pants off when you guys said:HEADHUNTER SQUAD is a community is dedicated to building screen-quality Modern Era Custom Mandalorian costumes.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back