Jesse's first mando suit

MandoLos

New Hunter
double post sorry, im a noob and cant figure out how to delete this....oh well
hey guys ive been a guest on here for awhile and just decided to join the fun. Here are some pics of my suit ive been making for our fan film. Its a custom mando merc/battle armor. I would also like to thank the artist i saw who drew a pic and posted it on here a while back, i took that amazing work and put my spin on it. thanks DUDE! here they are. Unfortunatly i didnt think to document the steps, here is the before and after helmet and then my full costume about 90% complete.

helmet before.jpg

jesse avatar.jpg

SDC10981.JPG

SDC10984.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
o.o what you use for the armor cause it honestly looks shoty...no offence and the helmet you could have done a but better by going with WOF templates and building it your self with a few tweaks but not bad for first time

the armor is metal stock, same with the helmet, cut alot off the helmet and added hand cut metal. some things have been changed already like the belt, i think the belt looked dumb and the front of the helmet i different as well.. i tried to buy a custom helmet from a guy on here but got taken on it, gave him money and got stood up, live and learn i guess, as for the template i honestly wanted to do that but couldnt find where to buy them, i asked around but found no help, guess i should have joine this site sooner. i plan on doing that with my future scout trooper project. thanks for the imput.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f25/wizardofflight-others-boba-fett-armor-templates-23196/

Those are the WOF templates for free right here on TDH. Use them to resize your plates. On the bucket, if you bondo some parts of it to make it more smooth and not pieced together, I think it would work great. Add another gaunt and your fairly close.

On the helmet seller, did you PM him and no answer? How long has it been since he took your money? If it has been over a few weeks, call him out publicly so we all know that he is not a good seller so no one else gets jipped.

yeah its been since the spring on the helmet. thanks for the advice. i do have another gaunt, like i said that pic is at 90% well less i guess, no holsters in that pic either. its finished now ill get some pics up after this weekend after we film the battle scene. i did bondo on the helmet, i used a chunky paint to resemble armor made from bone/ skull. here is my helmet now with detachable led light and/or RF anntenne. oh and user lonewolf_1183 thanks for you artwork its what gave me my suit idea...your suit is waay better.

1101001656.jpg

1101001709.jpg

finished filming now, stressful. now i can just work on stuff i want to not have to. cant wait to start my next build.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back