My ROTJ Boba

Devilstar2k2

Active Hunter
Hey guys, been away from TDH for a while, and I just thought that I'd share a few pics of my Boba. I'm currently tweaking sizes, working on corrections, and making the switch to SE, so expect a v2 sometime soon.

All of the paint was done by me, except for the chest armor, which already had some fantastic paint on it (by evanfett). Here's the pictured parts run-down.

armor - FP
jetpack/gauntlets - MoW
vest/spats/pouches - batninja
flight suit - SGB
boots - CA w/ BM spikes
knee/gauntlet darts - Russrep? Serenity? I forget... =P
gloves - BM
girthbelt/cape - Me
ammo belt - 99centtaco
neck seal - tk409
helmet - repainted/reworked MR
blaster - MLC
braids - OSK
shin tools - ebay
divers belt - found item

4569229424_3b89053511_b.gif

4595527794_1c6ac15d5f_b.gif

4595435746_20eb9b9b18_b.gif

4594836395_5f15b3504d_b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say brother, this is an absolutely EXCELLENT costume. The part that honestly stands out the most to me is how form fitting everything is; the flightsuit fits you PERFECTLY, as does the flak vest. Absolutely stellar.

Thanks... Its on the shelf right now, though. I lost 46 pounds since those pics were taken. Luckily for me, guys get fat under the ribs, so the vest is still a perfect fit. The suit was snug then too, its actually a better fit now. The ammo belt/divers belt are still good, but I need to do up a new girth belt and make some adjustments to the cod.

Also, I need to add velcro to the spats, you can see a bit of a flap there. Gonna velcro my largest shin tool down to the leg as well. It kinda flops around and hangs out.

I should have v2 pics up in Jan. Gotta get a new blaster/helmet (sold the MR), and do the rest of the SE tweaks. After that, I think it'll be good to go again (for a while). ;)

Hey Shawn,

I think i took some of those Pics, didn't I...Thanks for making sure my son was in one that you posted. Of course the suit looks great. Glad to see you back on the boards..congrats on the weight loss and best of luck with the new suit!! See you again soon!!

ds2k2, it's been a while man! that's a mighty fine looking rotj, and it makes me a little sad that you're going SE. please reconsider! pure rotj's are rare like hens teeth.

ds2k2, it's been a while man! that's a mighty fine looking rotj, and it makes me a little sad that you're going SE. please reconsider! pure rotj's are rare like hens teeth.

But... but... I miss my yellow stripes... :(

Hey Shawn,

I think i took some of those Pics, didn't I...Thanks for making sure my son was in one that you posted. Of course the suit looks great. Glad to see you back on the boards..congrats on the weight loss and best of luck with the new suit!! See you again soon!!

I'll get to be your photographer, soon. :)

Love your build! Exactly what I want to look like when I am done.

Can you help a noob out with some abbreviations?

flight suit - SGB
boots - CA w/ BM spikes
blaster - MLC
braids - OSK

thanks

SGB-SkyGunBro, BM- BobbaMaker. CA- CA boots but you are now better off with Man of War boots and I believe MLC is mlcallanta.

Yeah... CA's are crazy expensive now, and aren't even that nice. The ones that I'm wearing in those pics are the old CA's (the uber nice ones).

Cruzer now owns this Fett... Anyone ever have sellers remorse? I do... Well, until my Jango starts coming together anyway. ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back