BBF's ROTJ Fett - No More "SE"

It's official. I finally put in for, and received my BH designation! Woo-hoo!!!
No more "SE" or "TK"

My Stormtrooper is now "retired". I do plane on building another, along with a Biker Scout. All in good time.

:cheers

Congrats on becoming official Terry! Not sure when my TK will come out again either now that Boba is done :p
I know what you mean! :)

Congrats Terry!!!
Thanks, Brother.

Welcome to the BH ranks........although I always assumed you already had a BH #
Thank you. My new GML didn't know either until I requested the new designation! Funny part is, my Fett was one of his reference sources for other BH approvals! :)

Just a bump to see if BooBoo Fett is watching this thread. I'm curious as to how the throat mic gets connected to the amp now that it's pin the jetpack. Do you run the wire down you back and into the pack?

I've had a wireless boom mic system in place for months. Feedback problems have blocked implementation. This speaker's close proximity to the helmet caused horrible feedback. As stated in another thread (http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/plugs-wires-xlr-screen-rotj-43536/#post559285), my speaker placement was dictated by my body's build. Havering a concave breast bone, I could have the speaker directly in the center of my chest with no absolutely no bulge in the vest.

Well, RafalFett got me thinking. I've gotten a bit fat lately (up to 190 from 176lb) so I figured what the hell, and moved the speaker behind the Ab plate. Surprisingly the slight bit of bulge created by the speaker is barely noticeable and, best of all, no more feed back. Woo-hoo!

The vest power cable still goes to the JP. That will not, and can not at this point, change!

I am packing up my suit now for a troop tonight at The Discovery Science Center. Hopefully all will work there as it did here at home :)

:cheers

DSCN1627.jpg DSCN1626.jpg DSCN1625.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back