Girth belt and boots.

Adoo

Jr Hunter
Hi folks
A quick question if you dont mind, I have seena company on the internet from Argentina selling BF girth belts and boots. Are these any good or should I be searching further for better quality? Thanks in advance.
Adam

keep looking man of war sells VERY good boots not perfect but theyre about the closest for the $ they cant be beat search for him....the girth belt thing is kinda hard to come by a mohair girth I guess right now but look at horselovers.com? Something like that

keep looking man of war sells VERY good boots not perfect but theyre about the closest for the $ they cant be beat search for him....the girth belt thing is kinda hard to come by a mohair girth I guess right now but look at horselovers.com? Something like that

Yes... horselovers.com... I had to explain that one to my wife when the credit card statement came in!

I think if you search for Centaur Mohair Girthbelt you'll have luck.

I actually got mine already colored brown...

I'm a "husky fett" so when I ordered the belt for a size better to fit me I saw they had brown available.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back